INTERVIEW: Health By Choice Not By Chance
Hear a recent interview of Dr. Roger Sahoury, chiropractor, when he appears as a guest speaker on HealthNews, a popular Internet radio show which airs weekly out of the Northeast. Click the photo link below to hear the interview!
Roger D. Sahoury, D.C.
Undergraduate Studies, College of Staten Island - Major: Biological Sciences
Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, Marietta, GA - Graduate 2002
President of the Student Alumni Association – spinal screenings, health lectures, and motivational speeches
Post-graduate studies include:
Certified Brimhall Wellness Chiropractor 2001. Received full certification in Brimhall "10 Steps to Wellness" Technique.
Diplomat of Neurology Candidate under the Carrick Institute. Studies include advanced neurology and clinical applications.
Expert in Applied Neurology under the direction of Dr. Richard Amy.
Expertise includes application of myotome testing, cold laser therapy, cranial nerve testing and rebalancing.
Candidate for Licensure in Acupuncture
under the direction of John Amaro, DC, L.Ac. Study includes applied
meridian therapy and needling technique based on Oriental Theory.
- Certified in Neuro Emotional Technique (NET)
- Certified in Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique (B.E.S.T.)
- Completed Tony Robbins Mastery School
- Completed 100 hrs of Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Completed Courses in CBP, SOT, Thompson, Activator,
Diversified, Gonstead, Toggle, New Life Upper Cervical, cranio-sacral,
and Pediatrics Techniques
- Developer of The Above and Beyond Quantum Integration Technique (ABQT)
- Study of Homeopathic Integration
NLP Neuro-linguistic programming
- Certified Adept and Adam Kadman Energetic Healing
- Studied guided imagery, meditation, and Hypnosis Techniques
- Certified in Color and Sound Therapy Techniques
- Studied Alkalizing the Body through Raw Foods and Juicing Protocols
- Active Release Techniques (myofascial) using percusser and laser protocols
- Physio Therapy Techniques
- Orthotic Scanning and Casting
- Biofeedback Techniques
- Advanced Holistic Health Care, Garden City, New York. 2002-2003.
- Above and Beyond Holistic Wellness
Center, Midland Park, New Jersey 2003 to present. Opened 2nd location
in Paramus, NJ in 2007, which is the primary office now.
- Professional Educator, Phoenix, Arizona. 2005 to present. Instructor in Brimhall Wellness Technique.
- Seminar Instructor, Queens, NY.
October 2006. Established a seminar series educating doctors and health
care practitioners in holistic therapies.
- Educator of wellness care to corporations such as Verizon, AT&T, Smith Barney, Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods etc.
- Educates Wellness Members weekly at office.
- Outside Lecturer to the Community on Holistic Health Care
- Educator to Groups such as Womens Club, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club, Fitness Clubs
- Experience with working with newborns and children
- Experience working with Professional Athletes such as players from the NY Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, New Orleans Hornets
- Animal Adjusting
- Golf Biomechanical Assesments and Corrections
- Erchonia Cold Laser Instructor
Host and Keynote Speaker of Paramus Community Wellness Day
David Jacobs, D.C.
Constandinos Shizas, D.C.